Thursday, February 10, 2011

We made it to Oregon!

After 4 attempts of the Oregon Trail, I finally made it.

oregon

oregon2

Take notice of “This is the best score among all your friends” part. haha!

My weekend has begun. However I have a lot to do.

  • I have to finish my chemistry homework and study for my test on monday.
  • I have to make a nutrition assessment kit as if I was working with an individual as a registered dietitian. (Thankfully I’m going home and can get some labels and boxes for examples)

Yes, I’m going home this weekend too, but only for a day. Why? Because I have all this stuff to do and I want to run my long run with Jessica Sunday at 8am. Smile She’s my long run buddy.

  • Oh I also have a literature test on Monday as well.

 

I just realized, Valentines Day is in 4 days!! (Also my two year anniversary with Alex) YAY for celebrations!!

Q: What are your weekend/valentine’s plans?

Don’t forget my Three Sisters Cereal giveaway ends Saturday!

Now off for a 6 miler!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment