Did my long run and I wasn’t even very sore from the time trial Wednesday! That’s good news!
My first two miles were getting out the kinks and then after that I felt amazing.
6.3 Miles in 49:57 [7:55 per mile]
Thoughts during the run:
- my ankle kind of hurts
- it’s gorgeous out here. why did brent say it was cold? (weather was 22 degrees, feels like 11)
- ankle feels better now
- okay, now I’m getting hot.
- too cold to roll the sleeves up though.
- I love this route!!
- Aww that poodle is adorable!!
- this park is cute, I definitely need to come back here again
- almost back!!
- AHHHHHH!!!!!!! (yes I shrieked. a rat dog almost attacked me, so scary)
I’m going home today!! WAHOO!!
I’ll post the second guest blog post from my mother on my running history this afternoon!
Have a great day!!
Q: Have you ever almost/been attacked by something on a run?