Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap

January

Found out that Coach Krieger(previous cross country and track coach at school) would plan my workouts and running schedule for me.

AND

My room was cleaned and extremely nice looking. Which motivates me to clean it before I go back to school.

image

February

I bought a road bike!

image

Alex and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary.

imageimageimage

My dorm room flooded.

image

March

Got a job working at Yurbuds

Also tried my first Green Monster

image 

My friend Brad had a birthday and we made him a cake!

image

My friends Cameron and Wes came and visited Alex and I at SEMO!

image

April

Got a RoadID

image

Got a Garmin 405!

I ran my first Half Marathon!!

image

image

May

Went to Disney World!!

Eating in Disney World
Recap of Disney

image

June

I went to Florida with Alex’s Family for two weeks!! Longboat Key!

image

Things to do in Florida
Eating in Florida

July

Moved my blog over to blogger from wordpress!

Alex and I went and played Bingo and he won $300!

image

I entered a Victoria’s Secret giveaway and won $150 giftcard!

image

Alex and I went and saw Wicked!

image

August

The dynamite crew took #1 in our division

image

Alex got a new dog named Luna!!!

image

Got my Wisdom Teeth Taken out

I had my 20th birthday and my friends Brad and Elise made me a cake!!

image

Alex and I celebrated

image

and made a cake!

image

MO was born!!

image

September

Had my first collegiate race

image 

October

Started having leg pain

image

I got a 52% on a Chemistry test haha

Conference for Cross Country

image

Halloween!!

imageimage

November

I passed out

image

image

Got a heart monitor

image

 

December

Christmas!!

image

I’ll have to do a Christmas recap soon!

So there’s 2010 in recap!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment