Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last weekend in town.

dinner2

Friday’s dinner was late after my run and included chips and cheese.

IMG_8761

Saturday looks like this!

breakfast2

IMG_8739

More chocolate milk.

 

lunch2

IMG_8765

Wendy’s chicken sandwich and value fries. I wish they used actual dark green leafy lettuce like chick fil a. I really don’t like iceberg especially when it’s all white chunks like that.

snacks

IMG_8767

Blue Bunny Vanilla Storm ice cream! Would’ve ate more but this was all that was left in the carton :(

dinner2

IMG_8771

Some beef and perogies! YUM

run

Run: 4.05 Miles in 33:56 [8:22 per mile]

didn't run this morning because I'm trying to get back to the one a day runs with higher mileage. Liked the two a days though. Mouth was a bit sore on this run and afterwards. Honestly I felt like I was bookin’ it and definitely wasn't. But I guess that all comes with getting back in shape.


mile 1: 8:19
mile 2: 8:28
mile 3: 8:25
mile 4.05: 8:03

 

Onto Today

breakfast2

IMG_8772

IMG_8773

before milk obviously!

othernews2

Agenda:
Pack a bit
Sno cones at sno biz with Alex
Cheesecake Factory
Build A Bear
Run
Hopefully Bowling!

Yesterday was Alex and I’s one and a half year anniversary. Last year we built an animal at build a bear, so we are going back to build another! He’s also never been to the cheesecake factory so we are going to enjoy a nice late lunch there!

 

And for the anonymous commenter about how I’m “eating less and running more”
I would like to say that I did just get my wisdom teeth out so I haven’t been eating as much as I usually do because of my sore mouth. I also am not running as much either. So I didn’t quite understand what you were trying to say. I don’t have disordered eating and I eat until I’m comfortably full. Some days it’s more than others but I listen to my body when it comes to both running and eating.

 

Hopefully you all are having a great weekend!

You have one more day to enter my luna bars, sport beans and raw revolution bar giveaway. Right over here

You can also get an extra entry if you go over there and leave a comment telling me one fun thing you’ve done this weekend!

sig

3 footprints:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooooove perogies!

Anonymous said...

wow i haven't had reese's pb puffs in forever! soooo amazing!

Anonymous said...

ahh girl good for you for defending yourself!!!! you clearly don't have an eating disorder & i think you are a great role model :) don't worry hun! love reeses puffs

Post a Comment