Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Bee and Bad Cheesecake Factory Experience

Man I have been so busy! So this is going to be a quick post because I have a TON to do because I leave Wednesday first thing in the morning for school!

Yesterday I spent a few hours organizing and packing various items and getting things gathered.

Alex came over and we got unpictured sno cones

We both got small “swamp monsters” – cherry, green apple and blue raspberry

lunch2

Then we went to Cheesecake Factory which was actually an awful experience.

Alex has never been to the Cheesecake Factory, so we decided to go for a late lunch to celebrate our anniversary from the day before.

We get seated and our waitress tells us “I’ll be your waitress for the first half of your meal, or however far we get along”

We ordered and our waitress told us she’d go grab us some bread.

At least 20 minutes pass and we still haven’t gotten our bread or even seen our waitress. Mind you we were eating a late lunch at 3:30 and were hungry for bread.

We then see her pass and look at our table 3 times and we still don’t have bread. She finally comes and brings us bread and says “your meal will be out in a few minutes”

The bread was not even near warm and felt colder than room temperature. We were very disappointed.

P8150004

Our meal is brought out by someone other than our waitress.

I got the special of Tomato Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta.

P8150006

It was really good! Our main courses were the only good part of our experience.

Our glasses were empty of water and finally got filled by a different waitress.

So obviously by this time we figure our waitress is gone. But nope! She returns to fill up Alex’s glass of water and because we had no idea when we’d see her again we got my meal boxed up and the check before she disappeared.

ugh, definitely had awful service and won’t be going back anytime soon.

So Alex’s first experience to the Cheesecake Factory was a bad one.

othernews2

Afterwards we bolted to Build A Bear because it took so long for our meal and we had plans to run at 5pm.

Alex and I built a Tiger and we named it Mo!

image

 

run

Then it was time for one of the worst runs of the summer.

Run: 5 Miles in 41:50 [8:22 per mile]

basically the whole run I was getting cramps from my food and burping it up. Wonderful. Once I turned around to come back 2.5 it was awful. The wind was so strong I barely felt I was moving. :(

dinner2

image

Beefy 5 Layer Burrito from Taco Bell!

Alex and I both got one to eat on our way to bowling.

othernews2

We bowled 3 games!!

P8150010

I only got pictures of the first and third game.

P8150014

Poor Jenny bowled a 131 the second game but I didn’t get a picture of it!! :(

image

Girls!!

image

intense concentration!

image

image

Alex!!

image

Crazy bowling!!

image

Regular bowling!!

 

Now that is it because I got home around 11:45 and passed out in bed.

sig

5 footprints:

Matt said...

Sorry you had a bad experience :(

When do you start school? Next Saturday?

Genesis said...

aw, i hate when restaurants have bad customer service. it just ruins everything.

Mo is definitely adorable.

i love bowling. we havent gone in a while actually. i always try to find a kids ball because I know if i use anything heavier, my shoulder will be screaming bloody murder the following day.

have a safe trip to school.

Anonymous said...

so disappointing about the cheesecake factory! but hizzah for bowling! cosmic bowling is lots of fun too haha

Anonymous said...

hey girlie!!
woohoo to moving and going back to school so soon!
Cheesecake Factory is usually the bomb...i'm sad you didn't enjoy your experience! bowling looks so fun though!
I hope you have a great tuesday!
xoxo!

Jeri said...

sucky about your service. I've only gone to the cheesecake factory a couple of times. I loooooooooove me some cheesecake.

Post a Comment