Oh hey check out dem spandex. HAH I really need to get a mirror that makes me look as good as this camera does. It always seems I am looking into those circus ones that make you look short and stout. Not that I mind..it’s nice to look 4 foot sometimes. Who am I kidding, it’s awful hahah!
Another wonderful run today!
5 Miles in 38:15 [7:39 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- Holy cow it is windy out. It’s also really muggy. Gross.
- I wonder if my mom is right, maybe the rain washed the stinky raccoon smell away.
- NOPE definitely not. I think it’s worse!! Especially with this wind. MY GOSH!
- I think I like stop lights because I get to stretch at these busy intersections. Maybe that’s why I do this route all the time?
- No dogs out Who is going to race me across the fence?
- It would be wonderful if it started raining.
- Aw, I see this lady walking all the time. I wonder if she recognizes me like I did to her?
- Probably thinks “there goes that girl that always passes me wearing insane spandex”
- Ah I spy another runner. Maybe I’ll catch them!
- Gaining, gaining, gaining.
- Nice basketball shorts dude. Real runners wear short shorts. No big.
- Dang, I thought the wind was bad going the other direction, this is awful.
- I’m giving up with running decent. This wind sucks and I am dying from wind burn in my throat if that is possible.
- Aww dog, you came back for me! I knew you wouldn’t let me down. It’s go time!!
- Dang, you always beat me.
- I wonder what’s for dinner.
- The Voice is on tonight! WAHOO, I hope Dia stays!
Onto other news. Have you ever wanted to hug someone through the interwebs? Well today was one of those days. My Mississippi State gals are so beautiful and wonderful and I just wanted to send them my support and amazing hugs because they are awesome hah!
Don’t mind my awkward pose and my awesome hair. I had showered slightly before this picture and it fro-ed out like usual. I didn’t want to hug the air so I hugged myself. But this hug goes out to my dear friends Haley and Renee. We are practically bff’s, they just don’t know it yet.
Now for some fun!!!!
OutsidePR was wonderful enough to provide me with a gift certificate to get a RoadID. I had a RoadID Elite but once I saw the new version “Slim” I knew I had to get it! I have extremely small wrists and so the smaller the better.
To compare it is the size of a typical band such as livestrong, or my juvenile diabetes band. It’s also just as comfortable. I don’t notice it when I run which is great and I wear it 24/7. You never know when you might need it, even when you aren’t running!
Well you have a chance to get a RoadID too!
Here’s how to enter
Answer these questions (both can be in the same comment)
MANDATORY: Visit RoadID and let me know what model you would choose if you won
MANDATORY: Do you have any ways you keep safe on your run? I’m sure many of you carry your nun chucks in your spandex or short shorts just in case. I usually avoid running at night at all costs. It just creeps me out.
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry below
(+1) Follow RoadID on FB – click here
(+1) Follow RoadID on twitter – click here
(+1) Tweet the following “I want to win a @RoadID from MyFeetinMotion @samnicole http://bit.ly/iwR1Gy”
That is FIVE different ways to enter! If that isn’t enough chances, then I don’t know what is! Good luck and the giveaway will end Sunday (19th) night! Win a RoadID for dad!