I really like to match, can you tell. Stripes and polka dots totally go together, right?
5 Miles in 40:19 [8:03 per mile]
Thoughts on the Run
- Hopefully these Redbox movies don’t fly out of my hands.
- Since my hands are sweaty and all…
- Oh my gosh, someone please clean up the dead possum on the side of the road. It really smells now.
- How wonderful it is to stop and return these movies. A break in my run!
- Oh hey look the owners of the dogs are out. No one is using the pool though. Like usual.
- I wonder what they would do if I hopped the fence one day and jumped in?
- My shins are a bit sore today again..sad.
- Come on legs, pick it up. You are feeling like 500 lbs of weight right now.
- Okay fine, you win. We will just go nice and easy.
- It is extremely humid today. Very very sweaty.
Great news. Today is my last day of accounting!! WAHOO!!! Also I am going back to Cape on Saturday because it’s time to get our apartment! Triple wahoo!
Q: Have you ever “run” errands, literally? I’ve only taken back redbox movies.
Q: Do you listen to your body when running? I always do. Especially in the off season of summer. No point to risk anything! If I’m feeling slow, then I’ll go slow!