5 Miles in 40:05 [8:01 per mile]
Thoughts on the Run
- I hope the humidity isn’t too bad out today
- Feels pretty decent right now
- My shins are kind of sore today. I’ll make sure to stretch them every chance I get
- I wish people didn’t honk at me. It’s quite annoying
- Ah turnaround point, perfect spot to stretch because my legs are incredibly sore.
- Maybe you should start!! (thought after some girl yelled out her car “don’t stop”)
- I can’t believe there are this many runners out right now.
- I cannot wait to watch the 10k!! I hope Haley runs well!!
- I hope I make it back in time. What time did I leave?
- When am I going to get my accounting hw done?
- Thankfully only a few more days of class!! Then my summer officially begins.
- Reading for pleasure, catching the rays, maybe hit the pool? Livin’ the life.
- I wonder what others think about when they are running.
- I bet I look really focused but yet I’m thinking about what I’m doing over the summer lol
- I hate running on these golf course hills. Oh well, I’m home!
If you didn’t know, the NCAA National Championships started yesterday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday events are being played on TV however there are many good events that were yesterday and today. To watch those you can live stream here: http://www.ncaa.com/liveschedule
I watched the 10k last night and loved every bit of it!!
Here are the results
Haley Greenwell from Mississippi State is a fellow blogger and she ran wonderfully! Congrats to all the girls that ran, it was a great race!
Here’s an interview with the winner!
**sorry if the video doesn’t show up. I posted the link for it just in case it’s not viewable on the blog
Q: What’s your favorite race to watch?
Q: What do you think about when running?
I’m excited to watch the women’s 5k now! Jordan Hasay is going to kick butt! I also am excited for Emily Sisson! A fellow Missourian who is so talented!