This is my “I’m laughing and trying to smile at the same time because my dad is laughing at me” pose. This is also “I just ran 5 miles in 100 degrees so don’t judge the way I look” pose. Possibly the “I’m trying to get my eyes as open but closed as possible. Is it working?” pose as well.
5 Miles in 39:20 [7:52 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- It’s not too hot out. Probably because my body is cold from being inside
- My knee actually doesn’t hurt!
- Oh that sprinkler is so tempting but it’s right in front of their door and I don’t want to run up to their house…
- Ew that dead possum needs to go soon. Hold your breath.
- Oh hey intersection that is under construction, you are lame.
- These dogs make me laugh every time I pass them. Always trying to chase me. So cute.
- Oh gosh, a group of young boys. Please don’t try and talk to me, please don’t try and talk to me.
- Good they didn’t say anything of which I could hear.
- No time to stretch today! Don’t want to have unwanted conversation with those boys.
- Who was that, that just honked, waved and said hi to me? Wish I could see better.
- I hope this guy doesn’t think I’m rude for passing him a second time. I’m not trying to show off.
- Not looking forward to this hill today. No sirreeeeeeee
- Hello dead possum, again.
- HOME HOME HOME!! THANK GOODNESS!!! Why are there still golfers out?
- Please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me!!
- OOO Sprinkler!! Aww dang, caught in action.
Q: Would you run out of your way to run through a sprinkler or get a drink of water? I would in a heart beat. However I rarely get that chance.
Q: Do people ever try to talk to you when you run? I’m waiting for the day someone tries to run with me when I pass them hah.