Friday, May 20, 2011

These Legs Look So Angelic

 

IMG_9563

Lol the title of my post comes from this picture from my run today. Don’t be jealous your legs don’t look angelic or as if they come from the heavens above.

Funny Story, you know in high school where you vote on “prettiest smile” or “most likely to succeed?” Well I really wanted the award for best legs. Especially because I just had my surgery and come on, my legs looked sooo good! Well I lost to a soccer player who happened to be an old best friend.

Let’s just say when I go back to my reunion, if I do, then they will be like “DANG that girl should’ve been voted best legs!” Obviously. hah

Design L

Onto my run. I didn’t run yesterday, it was an off day. Which is why I’m posting later, because I had nothing to say. But I did today’s run so I’ll post that.

3.25 Miles in 26:37 [8:11 per mile]

8:25
8:40
7:46
1:44

Thoughts on the run

  1. Man my hands hurt from carrying these redbox movies
  2. I hope I don’t throw them as I run. That would be awful.
  3. Oh no my bracelet is coming undone.
  4. I can’t wait to return these movies.
  5. My hands are free!!
  6. My gosh it is humid out today and the wind is very strong.
  7. Oh hello dude I saw the other day running. You brought your big headphones again. Nice.
  8. I’m not going to do 4 miles today.
  9. Maybe I’ll do 3.5
  10. Leg swings are not helping my groin muscle out.
  11. Neither is this stretch.
  12. Okay let’s just see how far I make it back.
  13. Okay I have to stop, I’m winded and sore.
  14. When will I be in shape again?
  15. Time to ice my groin. It is sore.

Design L

Q: Did you ever win an award like the ones mentioned above?

Q: What are some things you love about yourself?

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment