Why yes, I do have a ginormous head. My feet look big too but I actually only wear a size 7 in Nike’s and size 6-6 1/2 in regular shoes. hah
I ran in the afternoon today and it was a bit toasty out.
4 Miles in 31:52 [7:58 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- Man when will this soreness go away?
- This hill seems worse today than usual
- Oh gosh, school is letting out.
- Yes, thanks for honking. I enjoyed being scared out of my shoes.
- Stop and stretch at this intersection, don’t mind if I do.
- Awww cute dogs! Yes you can run with me!!
- I think I’ll actually run the neighborhood on the way back.
- Oh my gosh, why did I choose to run the neighborhood?
- This hill will be the death of me.
- So much soreness. Quadsareburning
- MADE IT!! Time for a drink!
I also made a new playlist.
- Right Thur – Chingy
- Get Buck in Here – DJ Felli Fel
- In the Ayer – Flo Rida
- Tipsy – J Kwon
- Snap yo Fingers – Lil Jon
- Get Low – Lil Jon
- Lollipop – Lil Wayne
- Lose Control – Missy Elliot
- Shake Ya Tail Feather – Nelly
- Party Like a Rockstar – Shop Boyz
- Let’s Go – Trick Daddy
- Black & Yellow – Wiz Khalifa
- It’s Going Down – Yung Joc
Just some good oldies to pump me up!!
Q: How’s your weather been? Some bloggers are still running in cold weather! I couldn’t do it! Perfect running weather for me is what I’ve ran in the last few days 48-53ish was wonderful!!
Q: What was your workout for the day?