Saturday, May 21, 2011

Now a Word From Graham!

IMG_9565

So now I am home and Graham and I spend a lot of time together. He continues to ask to be a featured guest blogger. I told him, “Graham, you don’t have thumbs. How are you going to type?” He of course told me that I can do the typing for him and that he has a very important message for everyone.

So what is all this hype about the world coming to an end? I just don’t get it. I’m not very old but I know that I still have a lot left of my life! I mean, just look at me, I’m living the life. I’ve got two of my favorite tennis balls (one has a squeaker) and there are even more that you can’t see.

Just in case the world is coming to an end, I’ve saved a bone in my crate just incase it’s just humans that get wiped out. The treats are too high for me to reach so I’m going to stock up.

But in all honesty, this is what I think about the whole ordeal:

IMG_9567

Yeah, I’m not too worried. I’m tired and I’m going to sleep. If the world starts to end, wake me up because I’m sure I’ll be sleeping.

PS if you could, please leave treats, meat, human food or anything you think will be fun for me to play with out. Thanks

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment