Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pearl Izumi Top You’ll Want to Own

The wonderful Outside PR (seriously they are wonderful) sent me some wonderful gifts including this Pearl Izumi Fly Top shirt. I decided to try it out because it was a bit nippy out this morning. Talk about 48 degrees. So a sports bra just wouldn’t cut it. Therefore, perfect opportunity for me to wear this shirt!!

IMG_9557

Things I love:

  1. This shirt material is so soft, I want to live in it forever. I want blankets and pillows made of this material!
  2. So lightweight! I didn’t even feel like I was wearing a shirt!
  3. Very breathable. Like I said, my body didn’t notice this shirt but it kept me warm and not too hot!
  4. Great with sweat. I am a heavy sweater, yes even in 48 degree weather, but it just wicked it away! I didn’t have that “ew my sweat is making my shirt stick to me” feeling. In fact I didn’t even notice I was sweating because there weren’t signs of it!
  5. The sleeves are wonderful because they are just long enough to be considered sleeves but short enough to “almost” be a tank top. If that makes sense!

Overall I LOVED This shirt. I want to wear it forever.

Here’s some information from Pearl Izumi’s website about the shirt

The Women's Fly Top features our innovative In-R-Cool® fabric technology that cools the body for optimal comfort.

  • P.R.O. Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture transfer with a superior hand feel
  • Flatlock seams
  • Reflective elements for low-light visibility
  • Sublimated graphics
  • P.R.O. Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool® provides optimal skin cooling when you perspire
IMG_9558

I also love the back and how it scoops down. Some shirts are odd length especially running shirts but this is perfect because it scoops so the sides are shorter and it goes a bit longer in the front and back which is so nice because it doesn’t bounce around!

Design I

So onto the run!

3 Miles in 24:19 [8:06 per mile]

8:20
8:06
7:52

thoughts on the run

  1. Man my legs are sore
  2. It’s so gorgeous out here
  3. I’m going to take this nice and easy today
  4. I really need a new running playlist. I’m sick of these songs.
  5. Was that honking necessary? Do I know that person? Oh well, I don’t care.
  6. I can’t wait to get more Nike Tempo Shorts today!

Yeah unfortunately I didn’t have many awesome thoughts today.

But on a high note, I got FIVE new pairs of Nike Tempo Shorts!! So exciting!! Open-mouthed smile 

Design I

Q: What are your favorite songs at the moment? –I need some suggestions.

Q: What is your must have running item?

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment