I had a gorgeous day for my run. It was a nice 53 degrees. I put my garmin on and my ipod in and was ready!!
If that doesn’t look like someone who is ready to run, then I don’t know what does. I promise I don’t have a hunchback/broad shoulders or whatever is going on in this picture. I also failed to notice manual focus was on, thus a blurry picture. But if you want to believe I look like this, then go ahead! Be my guest
3 easy miles ---- 7:54, 8:13, 8:04
- It’s a bit cold out here. I wish garmin would hurry up and find a satellite.
- Oh man, I feel so fresh, 7:20 pace? That can’t be right.
- What if I got really fast over my 3 weeks off. Like the running gods blessed me with ridiculous speed in my sleep.
- Ah 7:50’s that’s more like it. Dang, that’s unfortunate.
- I love this song!!!
- Sidewalk closed? Not to me it’s not.
- Oh haiii lady, why you be runnin’ in that big jacket and capris? Aw she’s so nice for smiling and saying hi.
- Time to turn around. I wonder if I can catch that lady.
- Oh hi again, just going to pass you if you don’t mind.
- My lungs hurt a bit. This must be what out of shape feels like.
- Hills? REALLY?
- Please golfers don’t hit me. Please don’t hit me.
- Done! Home safe!
- Runners cough. I need to hydrate more.
Then later in the day I went on another run. My friend Lisa wanted to go for a nice relaxing mile run. So of course I wanted to join her!!
I ran .55 to her house then we ran a mile and then I ran .45 back to my house and walked the rest. ha so 2 more miles for the day.
So you know how it’s summer and all?
Class is not over for me!!
I love school so much I enrolled in a pre summer session of Accounting. So a whole semester of accounting crammed into 4 weeks. Oh did I mention it’s all online? Yes I am awesome.
Hi to all my new readers!! Emma was so kind to include me in her featured athlete. I know, I’m cool. But she’s cooler. So anyway, I’m glad you are all joining me!
Q: What song gets you pumped for running?
Q: Are you crazy like me and taking summer classes or learning anything this summer?
Q: Am I the only one who likes to try and catch other people out running and pass them?