Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do You Like When I Flex My Muscles Like This?

[source]

HAH I didn’t take a picture today before my run. But I can only imagine this looks so much better anyway. No? Too old for you? How about this one?

[source]

Too young? Dang. Okay let’s try once more.

[source]

Okay I thought that was a bit better. Yes my abs have gotten a lot better haven’t they? What can I say, this whole “world ending” thing made me realize my priorities and I had to look good when it happened so many hours went into ab workout yesterday, can you tell?

Okay onto some seriousness…or not.

3 Miles in 24:30 [8:10 per mile]

8:12
8:07
7:58

Thoughts on the run

  1. Wow it is 86 degrees out and very humid. This will be fun…not.
  2. Eating some of that chinese food at alex’s was a bad idea. But it was sooo good.
  3. Garmin I AM NOT running as slow as you are telling me right now. Get a grip.
  4. What a nice relaxing run today. I don’t care what pace, even if it is right.
  5. hi dogs!!! I bet you are sweating.
  6. I think it’s nearing 6pm, the world should be ending soon.
  7. Well, the world didn’t end so I guess I have to finish this run.
  8. Is it possible to sweat this much, seriously?
  9. I LOVE this remix!!!! So good!
  10. I wish I had Kat Perry’s new song. That makes me want to dance.
  11. I’ll have to get it when I get home.
  12. I wonder what is for dinner.
  13. I don’t want to do my 5 miler tomorrow.
  14. I wonder how I’ll feel running in the morning since I’m running so late tonight.
  15. Oh well, it won’t matter since it’s the first week of training. I can run slow if I need to, gotta stay healthy!!
  16. YAY HOME!!!

I also want to say congrats to all my high school friends that made it to STATE in track!!!! Open-mouthed smile 

Q: Do you love Katy Perry’s new song?

Q: How’s your weekend so far?!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment