HAH I didn’t take a picture today before my run. But I can only imagine this looks so much better anyway. No? Too old for you? How about this one?
Too young? Dang. Okay let’s try once more.
Okay I thought that was a bit better. Yes my abs have gotten a lot better haven’t they? What can I say, this whole “world ending” thing made me realize my priorities and I had to look good when it happened so many hours went into ab workout yesterday, can you tell?
Okay onto some seriousness…or not.
3 Miles in 24:30 [8:10 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- Wow it is 86 degrees out and very humid. This will be fun…not.
- Eating some of that chinese food at alex’s was a bad idea. But it was sooo good.
- Garmin I AM NOT running as slow as you are telling me right now. Get a grip.
- What a nice relaxing run today. I don’t care what pace, even if it is right.
- hi dogs!!! I bet you are sweating.
- I think it’s nearing 6pm, the world should be ending soon.
- Well, the world didn’t end so I guess I have to finish this run.
- Is it possible to sweat this much, seriously?
- I LOVE this remix!!!! So good!
- I wish I had Kat Perry’s new song. That makes me want to dance.
- I’ll have to get it when I get home.
- I wonder what is for dinner.
- I don’t want to do my 5 miler tomorrow.
- I wonder how I’ll feel running in the morning since I’m running so late tonight.
- Oh well, it won’t matter since it’s the first week of training. I can run slow if I need to, gotta stay healthy!!
- YAY HOME!!!
I also want to say congrats to all my high school friends that made it to STATE in track!!!!
Q: Do you love Katy Perry’s new song?
Q: How’s your weekend so far?!