I was told today I need some new poses. Lol, I’ll see what I can come up with.
Today’s run sucked.
4 Miles in 32:45 [8:11 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- OH MY GOSH IT’S HOT
- This wind better stop or I’m going to die
- I hope people don’t think the black spandex under these spandex is my underwear because it’s not.
- I don’t want to be fast today. This wind sucks.
- I cannot wait for new shoes. These have seen their day.
- I really love my new RoadID, it’s perfect Sam size.
- I wish things didn’t keep getting in my eye.
- Where is the shade? I’m melting.
- I’m turning around and going to run somewhere else.
- Okay this route did not help. But that old lady was cute and smelled nice.
- If I could smell her perfume could she smell my stench? Oh I’m so sorry ma’am.
- I wish someone had sprinklers on, it’s hot.
- What if I went up to someone’s house begging for a drink of water?
- That would be weird.
- No more running later than 8am. That will be rough.
- Okay I can’t do 5 miles, I feel like I’m going to pass out if I continue.
- Maybe I’ll go back and get a drink then continue.
- Nope, it’s not happening, I’m too sore and tired.
- Lessons learned today.
So basically I learned I have to get up extremely early to get a run in so I don’t die. Then I need to hydrate all day everyday so I also don’t die.
And maybe try to smell a bit better when passing older women who smell nice. I could’ve killed her with my stench and that would be bad.
Q: Do you ever think about the lives of others? I did this today with the woman. She was out walking and I just started imagining her life hah. It’s like people watching, but while running.
Q: Do you own crazy spandex?