Monday, May 16, 2011

I’m Back and Award Time!

It’s that time again! Yes three weeks have passed and starting today I get to run again!

Cross Country here I come!!

Kimi awarded me this award and I was thrilled because I’ve seen it all over the blog world but never received it!

onelovelyblogaward

First I want to say that Kimi is such a strong girl and I just know she will overpower her ED!

Now onto the award.

Here are the rules I have to abide to in order to accept this award:

  1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
  2. Share 7 random things about yourself
  3. Award 15 blogs
  4. Drop them a note and tell them about it

Onto the facts!!!

1. Pasta is my favorite food and I could literally eat it everyday.

2. I did not miss running for 3 weeks. In fact I didn’t notice the free time I had because I was so busy with school ending.

3. I need to find a summer job, badly.

4. I might eat ice cream everyday this summer because it’s the reason I run. haha

5. I broke my arm in 5th grade running down a hill. My mom told me to never run down hills again and yet I joined the cross country team.

6. I love my collegiate running but I cannot wait until it’s over so I can compete in half marathons and a full marathon!

7. I always enjoy these surveys. I have no life hah.

15 blogs! That’s a lot and most everyone has done this, but I’ll do a few!

Janae, Katelyn, Emma, Meg, Hollie, Alyssa, Jenna, Jeri

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment