It’s that time again! Yes three weeks have passed and starting today I get to run again!
Cross Country here I come!!
Kimi awarded me this award and I was thrilled because I’ve seen it all over the blog world but never received it!
First I want to say that Kimi is such a strong girl and I just know she will overpower her ED!
Now onto the award.
Here are the rules I have to abide to in order to accept this award:
- Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 15 blogs
- Drop them a note and tell them about it
Onto the facts!!!
1. Pasta is my favorite food and I could literally eat it everyday.
2. I did not miss running for 3 weeks. In fact I didn’t notice the free time I had because I was so busy with school ending.
3. I need to find a summer job, badly.
4. I might eat ice cream everyday this summer because it’s the reason I run. haha
5. I broke my arm in 5th grade running down a hill. My mom told me to never run down hills again and yet I joined the cross country team.
6. I love my collegiate running but I cannot wait until it’s over so I can compete in half marathons and a full marathon!
7. I always enjoy these surveys. I have no life hah.
15 blogs! That’s a lot and most everyone has done this, but I’ll do a few!