Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things That I Want

Well, we for sure have an apartment for next year that looks like this

We don’t know much about the insides besides the fact they are newly remodeled and look like this

The kitchen may or may not be nicer than this. We aren’t sure. We were told our apartment is one of the nicest ones in the older apartments, especially because it’s recently remodeled. We won’t get to see the inside before we do our safety deposit unfortunately, but it will be completely ours June 1st!!

So when I saw these, I just thought “oh my gosh that would look so cool in our ‘dining’ area”

image

Silverware wall clings! They are on Joss and Main’s site right now along with other cool designs. If you don’t know/haven’t heard of Joss and Main, it’s part of CSN Stores and is like a Rue La La with daily deals of certain designers/brands.

Other things I would love to have for the apartment!

image

image

image

Those are just a few of the cute, but may or may not get depending on how much money I have haha.

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment