Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank Goodness!!!

thankyou

[source]

Your kind words helped! I would like to say I have ran two days pain free, both 7 miles.

Sunday I broke up my run because I had planned on doing 50/50 with running and bike. However, on my way to bike I decided to just finish my run because I felt so good.

7 Miles in 56:57 [8:08 per mile]

8:34
8:02
8:08
8:04
8:06
8:03
8:00

Tuesday (yesterday) we had a workout.

2k, 3 min rest, 1k, 2 min rest, 2k, 3 min rest, 1k, 2 min rest, 2k @ 10k pace

tuesworkout

Now hopefully my foot will stay healthy!!

MRI results showed no neuroma and just fluid and inflammation! That is great!!

I was going to race this weekend, but thankfully we decided next weekend would be better. So I will be racing the 5k at Ole Miss!

So thank you for all your kind comments, they definitely helped my recovery! Open-mouthed smile 

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment