Rode equivalent to 3 miles running on the bike (27:00)
Ran 4 miles
total mileage: 7 miles running
Easy run. Ran 3 miles.
Was supposed to do 4 but my arch was hurting more than imaginable. Most likely because I have been running different to cater to the ball of my foot.
6 x 300m
- goal: start @ 70, work down to 62
- splits: 67, 67, 67, 65, 64, 61
2 mile tempo
- goal: 14:00
- splits: 7:00, 7:09 = 14:09
6 x 150m
warm up = 1 mile
cool down = 1 mile
total mileage = 6 miles
It is now preparation for the Ole Miss.
Things I will do to prepare for my 5k
- Think positively from here on out
- Get my ultrasounds and light therapy done on my foot
- Stretch really well
- Think sub 20 minutes for a 5k and believe you can do it