Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spandex are the Best

Yesterday was a light workout.

We had an easy fartlek. 3 segments of 5 min hard 3 min easy

The hard wasn’t supposed to be extremely fast, just pick it up faster than a regular training run.

I only had 3 miles to do so it worked out.

3.1 Miles in 23:51 [7:41 per mile]

7:45
7:45
7:39
0:40

I don’t have the splits for our on and off just our overall run.

Thoughts during the run:

  1. AH it’s raining and cold!
  2. I feel like I just got out of the pool.
  3. My shirt is completely stuck to me, it is that soaked.
  4. This workout isn’t bad at all.
  5. YAY we are almost done.

Then we had core set I and II

Look what I got to run in!!

P3040008

Don’t pay attention to how tired I look. Thanks Smile

I got my spandex from Val’s Customized and absolutely LOVE them!!

I can’t wait to order more!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment