Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ABC’s of Me

A: Age: 20

B: Bed size: Twin (yes, everybody feel sorry for me)

C. Chore you hate: Dishes!

D. Dogs: LOVE dogs!! Best pets ever.

E. Essential start to your day: Go to the bathroom. That must be essential because it’s the first thing I do when I wake up.

F. Favorite color: Purple!

G. Gold or silver: Silver. It matches more.

H: Height: 5’4”

I: Instruments that you can play: Used to play the clarinet. I probably could still play if I picked it back up again.

J: Job title: Full Time Student

K: Kids: None, but I plan to have a big family later on in life!

L: Live: Missouri.

M: Mom's name: Sharon, why do you want to know?

N: Nicknames: Sam

O: Overnight hospital stays: None

P: Pet peeve: Crowds. Mainly because they always involve people who don’t care if they are in the way or that other people matter too.

Q: Quote from a movie: "Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?” – White Chicks hahaha

R: Righty or lefty: Right handed

S: Sibling: I have a brother who is one of my closest friends, even though we rarely see each other or get to talk much. But we get along and have things in common which makes for a grand ole time.

T: Time you wake up: 8 AM

U: Underwear: HAH, actually it’s funny you ask because I realized earlier that mine is inside out. Not going to change it now!

V: Vegetables you dislike: Almost all of them!! Not going to lie.

W: What makes you run late: When I get distracted with something. Usually internet related.

X: X-rays: I’ve had more X-rays than I could count. I should probably just own my own machine.

Y: Yummy food you make: Pasta Con Broccoli is probably my best meal.

Z: Zoo favorite animal: Seals!! So cute.

0 footprints:

Post a Comment