Today’s classes included:
- Organic and Biological Chemistry
Perks of the class:
- The teacher’s name is Mohammad Ali
- He is a Jayhawks fan
- He has great jokes
Cons of the class:
- It’s chemistry, what else is there?
Waffle Wednesday!!! Perfect pre-workout fuel.
3x800m repeats on indoor track with 800m recovery jog in between.
- 1 mile warm up
- Pre workout drills
- Goal pace for 800m: 3:26
- Splits went something like this: 3:19, 3:22, 3:21
- 1 mile cool down
total miles for the day: 4.5 miles
Thoughts during drills:
- This is so embarrassing, my coordination sucks.
- I cannot do these drills.
- I will probably hurt myself from doing them wrong.
Thoughts during warm up:
- This shouldn’t be too bad.
- Ugh the air in the gym sucks.
- Indoor tracks are awful.
Thoughts during workout:
- This feels easy.
- Should I go faster?
- Should I go slower?
- That was easy.
- Should’ve ran faster.
- Tuna Sandwich on Wheat
- Actually an apple, not a banana but my other photo is on my phone
Pagliai’s Pizza. Unpictured. Sausage and Spinach on Whole Wheat Crust.