Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Someone should give me coordination

Today’s classes included:

  • Organic and Biological Chemistry

Perks of the class:

  • The teacher’s name is Mohammad Ali
  • He is a Jayhawks fan
  • He has great jokes

Cons of the class:

  • It’s chemistry, what else is there?

Breakfast

P1180001

Waffle Wednesday!!! Perfect pre-workout fuel.

Running

3x800m repeats on indoor track with 800m recovery jog in between.

  1. 1 mile warm up
  2. Pre workout drills
  3. Goal pace for 800m: 3:26
  4. Splits went something like this: 3:19, 3:22, 3:21
  5. 1 mile cool down

total miles for the day: 4.5 miles

Thoughts during drills:

  • This is so embarrassing, my coordination sucks.
  • I cannot do these drills.
  • I will probably hurt myself from doing them wrong.

Thoughts during warm up:

  • This shouldn’t be too bad.
  • Ugh the air in the gym sucks.
  • Indoor tracks are awful.

Thoughts during workout:

  • This feels easy.
  • Should I go faster?
  • Should I go slower?

Thoughts after:

  • That was easy.
  • Should’ve ran faster.

Lunch

IMAG0178

  • Tuna Sandwich on Wheat
  • Actually an apple, not a banana but my other photo is on my phone Sad smile

Dinner

Pagliai’s Pizza. Unpictured. Sausage and Spinach on Whole Wheat Crust.

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment