4 Miles in 31:30 [7:52 per mile]
Indoor track because of snow. It sucked.
Supposed to have hills but the roads were too slippery so we did a fartlek run instead.
1 mile warm up
22 minutes of 4 minutes hard, 2 minutes easy
.5 mile cool down
then we did a light lifting and light ab work.
total miles for the day: 4.5
no run – off day
Activities of the weekend
So out of pure boredom:
- we started throwing cards into a bowl from up on my bed.
- then moved to the floor and added a small bowl.
- then a mug to make it harder
At 11:00pm last night we really craved chocolate milk and were bored.
So we headed to Walmart.
Obstacles getting in the way:
- Having to clean the snow off my car
- Having to scrape the ice off my car
- Frozen hands
- Getting all the way to Brent’s dorm and realizing he left his keys in mine.
In search of:
- Fun games
- chocolate milk
- composition book I need for chemistry
**We are currently working on puzzle 2/10