Monday, January 31, 2011

A heart full of good

Thursday

 

breakfast

P1260044

  • fruity cheerios
  • banana
  • lunch

    P1270045

  • gatorade
  • baked lays
  • double deli (turkey, ham, swiss cheese, and lettuce)
  • workout

    3 Miles in 25:10 [8:23 per mile]

    Easy recovery run

    8:32
    8:24
    8:14

    Thoughts during run:

  • I’m too tired to do another mile
  • My body hurts so bad from lifting.
  • I can’t swing my arms.
  • dinner

    IMAG0036

  • 2 pieces sausage pizza
  • french fries
  • chocolate milk
  • plat outs (kind of like quesadillas)
  • orange (did not eat apple)
  •  

    Friday

    Slept in and then went to volunteer at 10am for a program one of my teachers helps out/started. It’s called Backpacks for Fridays. For short it’s called the BFF program.

    Taken from site:

    The BFF program is simple: food is delivered to participating schools,

    volunteers fill backpacks with nutritious, non-perishable, easy-to-

    open meals and snacks, which are discreetly distributed to children

    to take home over the weekend, and children return the

    backpacks on Monday for the process to be repeated throughout the

    school year.  

    It was a great experience and I hope to do this every Friday. It didn’t take long at all to volunteer and we help so many children!

     

    Lunch

    P1280046

  • spaghetti
  • breadstick
  • two turkey and cheese sandwiches (only ate the middles, not the outsides)
  • powerade
  • workout

    Supposed to have done a hill workout. But we ended up playing Knock Out with the basketballs for 2 hours.

    Dinner

    Unpictured mexican food

    Saturday

     

    breakfast

    P1290048

  • Three Sisters Cereal: Marshmallow Oaties
  • workout

    Did hill workout.

  • warmup: 10 minutes – 1.25 miles
  • hill workout: 2.9 miles in 24:12
  • 2:51
    2:00
    = 4:51 loop
    2:55
    1:56
    = 4:51 loop
    2:57
    1:53
    = 4:50 loop
    3:01
    1:50
    = 4:51 loop
    2:57
    1:47
    = 4:44 loop

  • cooldown: 9:11 – 1.1 miles
  • total mileage: 5.27 miles
  • Thoughts during the run:

  • Gosh hills are so hard.
  • My quads hurt so bad.
  • Aw, look at the stray kitty. Poor thing.
  • I want to cry.
  • I can’t wait for Alex to get back.
  • This workout sucks.
  • Maybe if I stay to the left I’ll miss the bad mud patches.
  • dinner

    P1290050

  • few bites applesauce
  • orange
  • two pieces of philly cheesesteak pizza
  • two slices of cheese bread
  • chocolate milk
  • Sunday

     

    brunch

    P1300051
  • roast beef with noodles
  • rice
  • unpictured bowl of cereal
  • workout

    Long run. Supposed to be 7 miles, but ran over because I got distracted talking to my teammate Jessica on our run Smile  I also want to congratulate her because she just ran a PR in the 5k on the track with a time of 18:12!!! Impressive!

    7.54 Miles in 1:00:33 [8:01 per mile]

    8:15
    7:59
    8:03
    7:51
    8:01
    7:59
    8:01
    4:20 (.54 @ 8:03 pace)

    Thoughts during the run:

  • So glad I’m getting this done early.
  • Jessica is really nice.
  • It’s cold.
  • Now it’s hot and I’m sweating.
  • This feels great and very comfortable.
  • I like talking to Jessica.
  • dinner

    P1300053

  • turkey tetrazzini
  • 2 slices of pepperoni pizza
  • orange juice
  • a little bit of mediterranean pasta
  • 3 oranges throughout the day
  • **I may not do a vlog anymore for the Three Sisters review, but it will be soon. I know it was supposed to be forever ago but I’ve been so busy/distracted with other things.

    sig

    0 footprints:

    Post a Comment