This is my “I’m not thrilled at all to go running” look. Also my “check out the shadow that makes my arm look huge.” Or is it a shadow…
6 Miles in 45:49 [7:38 per mile]
- I don’t want to run today
- At least the weather is gorgeous
- A tad bit windy, but nothing too awful
- Ah pain in my stomach! OW
- Should not have eaten that luna bar before running
- I need to slow down a bit
- YUCK throw up in my mouth.
- Throat burns
- This run sucks. I just want to be home
- Hi ladies! I love runners that smile at you and say hello
- Throw up again. This is worse. EWWWW
- I wish I had a drink right now. This is gross
- Do I look like I’m going slow? I feel like I’m going slow, but I’m actually going pretty decent on pace
- What am I saying, girls tend to look slow no matter how fast they run
- I’m getting a huge glass of water and chocolate milk when I get home!
- Cannot wait for dinner!
Let’s pray the sun comes back out today because I have a pool date with some running gals of which I love. Otherwise we’ll just have to watch the Biebs movie. Let’s be honest…I need some sun, I’m blinding people when I run.
I don’t really need safety gear while running. If the sun goes away, I’ll brighten the way.
Q: Are you ever surprised by how fast you ran on a run?
Q: What is the worst thing to happen on a run? I hate throwing up in my mouth on the run, because it burns and is gross and you can’t do anything about it.