Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tangent Tuesday

I’ve hopped on the wagon for Tangent Tuesday’s and will include random facts about me!

1. Before Graham I had two other dogs. Our first dog we got when I was really little and I HATED it. His name was Wrinkles. He was a Sharpei and did not like me at all. We didn’t own him for very long because he drew blood on me and that was enough!

One of the greatest dogs ever was our next dog that we had my whole childhood basically and growing up. She passed away shortly after we got Graham.

misty1

She was a chow, shelty, and golden retriever mix. So adorable!

2. When I was in high school I really wanted to be a math teacher. However, I wasn’t the greatest at math (a B student) and feared that the students would constantly correct me and make me feel stupid.

3. This brings me to college. I changed my major once. I was originally Family Consumer Science Education, but realized I don’t think I’d make a very good teacher. So after taking a Sports Nutrition class, I fell in love with Sports Dietetics and want to be a sports dietician.

4. I have no idea where I want to live when I’m older. I think I’ll let that decision rest upon where I can find my “dream job".” Because I really don’t want to work in a hospital or do anything besides sports dietetics.

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment