Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Recovery Days Really Are My Favorite

Yesterday was my recovery day and thank goodness for that!!! It snowed!!! Yeah seriously, snow on Spring Break and now it’s going to be 60’s and 70’s. I guess I’ll forgive it.

How’d I spend my recovery day?

Catching up on One Tree Hill!! I absolutely LOVE that show.

Don’t ruin what happened yesterday on it because I still need to watch last night’s episode!!

Because I was busy watching Pretty Little Liars.

So intense hah.

I pigged out on skittles and ice cream as my recovery food too. Gotta love um!

Check out my new earrings I got!

P3150033

Aren’t they cute?!

Q: Do you watch one tree hill or pretty little liars?

I am obsessed with both!! Now I just got to catch up on Hellcats, Royal Pains and American Idol. Smile

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment