I’m going to keep you all in suspense of my race. Only because I want to include pictures and the camera is in Alex’s room.
I usually have a day off on Saturday’s but since we had such little mileage leading up to the race I had to make up some mileage.
Coach said not to worry about it though so I just did an easy 3 miler.
3.1 Miles in 24:35 [7:55 per mile]
Thoughts on the run
- Oh Hi Patrick!! (Saw a teammate drive past)
- I’m breathing harder on this run than I did in the race yesterday
- Probably because of the wind and these hills
- I really liked the 3k distance. I wish I could run it again.
- My legs feel pretty great after racing yesterday
- Hi Nate!! (Ran into another teammate that ran about .25 with me)
- Was that Cody? (As someone drives past yelling at us)
- My splits don’t look like I’m taking this run easy, but I swear I am
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here. I hope it doesn’t leave!