Today was the best run I have had in a long time.
6.25 miles in 48:26 @ 7:45 pace
Thoughts on the run
- It’s gorgeous out here
- Okay it’s a bit hot now (43 degrees)
- I love this route, it’s mostly flat
- This is the best run I’ve had in awhile
- My legs feel great
- This pace feels easy
- I don’t want to go back and do homework
The songs I listened to:
(don’t judge me, they are all old)
- Will I Ever Make It Home – Ingram Hill
- I’m Ready – Jack’s Mannequin
- Ice – Lights
- Lions! – Lights
- This Time Is The Last Time – Mae
- Ready and Waiting to Fall – Mae
- Indiana – Meg & Dia
- Mary Without Sound – Motion City Soundtrack
- Heregoesnothin – playradioplay!
- Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous – playradioplay!
- Compliment Eachother Like Colors – playradioplay!
- Fall For You – Secondhand Serenade
- Summer of ‘98 – The Secret Handshake
- Bite To Break Skin – Senses Fail
- Reinventing Your Exit – underOATH
Don’t forget about my Three Sisters Cereal Giveaway