Monday, January 3, 2011

Review: Wendy’s Natural Cut Fries with Sea Salt

**As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received two $10 giftcards to try Wendy’s new Natural Cut Fries with sea salt

This post is a bit late because it slipped my mind. Apologies to everyone. I took Alex and Brent to Wendy’s and we all tried the new Wendy’s Natural Cut Fries with Sea Salt. We went two different times and here’s why.

Our first time was a disaster. It was late and I guess the fries had just been sitting out and were overcooked/burnt, therefore we had an awful experience and thought the fries were awful.

Second time we went and decided to give them another shot because there’s no way they were that awful.

Glad we went again because the fries were pretty good. I wouldn’t say they were the best fries ever and neither would Alex or Brent, but they weren’t awful. I wasn’t a fan of Wendy’s fries to begin with so I can’t really judge which is better the new ones or the old ones.

IMAG0282IMAG0283

So you should probably give them a try yourself and see how you like them!

IMAG0286

Brent modeled for us. Open-mouthed smile 

Q: What are your favorite fries and from where?

Q: Have you tried these fries yet, what did you think?

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment