I carried out the family tradition when we were all together – Waffle Sunday
I only ate half.
Long run. Ran 4 miles outside and 2 inside.
Thoughts about this run:
- My legs hurt so bad.
- It’s snowing!! And it looks so pretty!!
- Let’s take a break, I need to stretch.
- I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus.
- Let’s run the rest on the track, the snow is getting in my eyes.
6 miles in 51ish minutes.
Only one of these was consumed. Turkey and swiss on wheat.
Easy run day. 4.4 miles in 36:48 @ 8:21 pace
thoughts about this run:
- It’s gorgeous out. I think I overdressed.
- yes, definitely overdressed.
- Legs still feel tight and heavy
- When is this going to end?
Did agility drills which I have semi-improved and core. I did a little extra afterwards and some hip strengthening stuff since my hips have been hurting.
We went to figure out what else we need to get together for the apartment as in applications and proof of scholarships/loans/whatever else. Also took some pictures. So let’s take a journey!
As you walk in this is what you see.
Take a look to the right and you see this
Take a look to the left you see this.
Walk into the kitchen
First bedroom: smaller bedroom
Across the hall is smaller bathroom
Bigger bedroom (this bed makes the room look smaller than it is, mainly because its at an angle)
Bathroom connected to room
Another closet in bathroom
It’s a very cute apartment, so hopefully things go well and we can get it for next year!!
You can tell there was nothing exciting to eat because I had another turkey and cheese sandwich.