I won a pair of Stuffitts in a giveaway a few weeks back and fell in love. It was great timing too. Being a collegiate runner, we had our practices in the morning where the grass was still wet with dew. So on workout days when we were on the grass my shoes would get so wet. Then we would have core/drills later that day and my shoes would still be wet and have an awful smell, so I couldn’t wear them.
I tried everything, such as stuffing my shoes with newspaper/paper towels and taking the inserts out. The smell was still there and I didn’t have the patience to replace the paper once it got all wet.
Stuffitts to the rescue! You just place these in your shoes and forget about them! They dry your shoes and block odor.
Because I loved mine so much, I wanted to give a reader a chance to win a pair!
So here’s a giveaway!!
[below information taken straight from the website]
- Dual-wick fabric combined with natural cedar inserts quickly and effectively protect shoes from moisture and odor
- Soft, lightweight, foot-shaped form fits easily into all types of shoes
- 100% natural cedar means no chemicals, sprays, or powders touch shoes or feet
- Convenient carry straps keeps dry and fresh-smelling shoes together wherever you go
- Reusable over and over again!
How Can I Save My Shoes with Stuffitts?
Stuffitts is a soft, form-fitting shape that is inserted into shoes after wearing. Combining new fabric technology, a unique foot-shaped design that maximizes point-to-point absorption, and soft cedar inserts – a pair of Stuffitts can help extend the life of your shoes significantly by protecting your shoes from moisture and odor! Stuffitts work effectively in all types of shoes, boots, and cleats…they also come in sizes to fit men, women, and children. They are made from 100% natural cedar and are 100% reusable.
So how to enter (any of the below gets an entry, you don’t have to do them all):
1. Visit Stuffitts website and tell me what color you would get if you won (+1)
2. Be a follower and tell me (+2)
3. Blog about it (+2)
4. Twitter it (+2)
5. Tell me something you would like me to talk about one day on the blog/or talk more about (+2)
So you have 3 ways to get up to 9 entries to win!
*please leave a separate comment for each*
Good luck! Giveaway ends Tuesday the 16th, so exactly a week from today!