Monday, November 8, 2010

NYC Marathon + Guest Posts

dinner2

PB070001

PB070003

breakfastwithsun

PB070012

Actual Fruit Loops!

lunch

PB080014

Grilled cheese, some sort of rice casserole and a salad.

PB080015

Corn Pops!

 othernews2

PB070005

I made another bracelet. This one was for Alex since it’s our school colors.

PB070011

Then I did a new design. This one is going to be on sale2 for $7 or $4 each.money

todolist

PB080017

Lots of chemistry today. smile_sad

q&a

What are your favorite types of bracelets? I want to try experimenting with crochet bracelets next.

How was your weekend?

Did you watch the NYC marathon/participate?! I really wanted to watch it but our tv wasn’t available during the time NBC was showing it. I’ve looked online but can’t find anywhere that has the full thing for free. Does anyone know of a place I can watch it?

If anyone did participate in it, would you want to do a guest post about your experience?

If you didn’t but would love to do a guest post about anything, email me at snthierry [at] gmail [dot] com, I would love to let you share information on the blog!

sig

2 footprints:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I love charm bracelets the best :)

My weekend was great, but there's TOO MUCH SNOW here already, haha.

Anonymous said...

I like the new bracelet, I might have to order a couple of those next!! Looking forward to getting my other ones in the mail!! I knew a few people who ran the NYC marathon but I wasn't able to watch and forgot to DVR : (. Have a great rest of the week!!

Katie

Post a Comment