Monday, October 11, 2010

Eat, Run, Study

snacks

PA110001

run

Had a 2 mile “time trial” in my jogging/walking for fitness class. Today was my off day from running, but coach said an easy 2 miler shouldn’t make a difference too much.

Of course I didn’t race it like a time trial, I just took it easy for a training run.

2 miles in 16:24 (8:12 pace)

Then I took an ice bath since I got to leave right after and I had extra time between my two classes.

snacks

PA110002

Had this right after.

lunch

PA100050

Salisbury Steak, rice, potatoes and green beans (yes green beans)

PA100054 

The outside of the steak was really tough and hard. The rice was incredibly spicy. The green beans were hard/tough and the potatoes were only good when eaten with the steak.

PA100053

Got some spaghetti and meatballs.

PA100057

And got full. (I want to admit that I just typed fool for full. Wow)

todolist

* Study for Chemistry Test
* Read chapter on Lipids
* Study Lipids for Nutrition quiz tomorrow
* If time: catch up on One Tree Hill and Hellcats
* Mentally prepare for tomorrows workout (survival of the fittest basically)

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment