Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Blog is Bumpin!!

Thanks to everyone who said such wonderful words in my depressing time with my grade.

Good news though…

I actually got a 51% instead of a 46%!!!

Hah, always double check the grading and ask questions!!

You may earn more points..even if it’s still a bad grade.

So now my grade is a 75.6% instead of 74% and that is not even including some of our lab stuff that we’ve done. HOORAY!

snacks

PA110001

run

5.5 mile run. I don’t have any mile splits on this or time because my garmin died.

Sorry!!

breakfast2

PA170029

PA170031

lunch

PA170033

PA170037

Not so good.

PA170038

PA170041

PA170036

dinner2    

PA180001

Amazing beef lo mein!! YUM

 

Today!!

Same pre run snack as usual. Clif Z bar.

run

Had another crap workout today.

4 x mile repeats

I was supposed to hit 6:52 on the first one and get faster by 5 seconds each time.

I never even hit my first one of 6:52. My legs were completely dead and would not move.

Every step I took I felt like I was being pushed back 5. :( Not a good day

2.15 mile warmup/cooldown.

total mileage for the day: 6.15 miles

lunch

Well..I forgot to take a picture but it was a 6 inch turkey with swiss on wheat bread with a strawberry yogurt with granola on top!

othernews2

I’m getting drug tested by the NCAA tomorrow morning. Wonderful. I love random drawings.

I’ll pass with flying colors, but I don’t really like the idea of being watched while I pee. Awkward.

My trainer Katie read my blog and corrected me about my KT tape!! It’s actually kinesio tape.

Also, my legs are still not doing well but since it’s so close to the end of the season we are going to wait to see a doctor etc.

But since I don’t want to take anymore ibuprofen because it’s bad for the liver and I’ve taken a lot of it in the past two weeks, we are going to get some prescription medicine to get me through.

 

Hope all is well with everyone!!! Hello new readers that are coming from skinnyrunner and lizzy’s blog!! :)

I’ve almost hit 1000 page views today..that’s like as much as I get in over a week haha!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment