Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh you got a haircut? I can’t tell.

lunch2

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don’t have enough time to eat in the cafeteria so I have to eat other food on campus.

P9140002

cheesy tots and corn dog.

P9140003

yogurt with granola.

workout

Was going to go to drills/core like I usually do but my lab went the full hour and 50 minutes today. In fact I had to stay a bit after to do group work alone. Therefore I missed drills :( But it wasn’t too awful because I’m still so sore from weight lifting. I’m also only lifting weights one time this week so I’m not lifting tomorrow!

dinner2

P9140005

Chicken Fried rice and chili mac. With orange juice of course.

P9140009

Then a cheesy bread and supreme slice of pizza. With spinach, cottage cheese, ranch and roast beef salad.

Dessert of course!

P9140011

othernews2

I got my hair cut today because it really needed it. I also was a bargain hunter and got a coupon for $5 off! I still paid 13 dollars for a haircut because I tipped 2 dollars.

We didn’t go check the apartments out because they closed at 5 and Alex didn’t get done with drills until 4:50. So we will do that tomorrow!

I am ready for bed now. Goodnight!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment