Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What are you listening to?

playlistmonday

Obviously it’s not Monday, but I forgot, I was so busy!

So let’s see what you’re favorite songs for the week were!

Kat said: “I am loving Bulletproof by La Roux for workouts right now.”

Matt said: “Right now I am loving the new Muse soundtrack!”

Barbie said: “too many to list: "fancy footwork" -chromeo "american cowboy" -jada and "shawty got moves" -get cool .... just to name a few.”

Shelley said “I really like let it rock when i run :) perfect motivational song! & dynamite has been pretty good too!”

 

Shannon Rowbury’s Plaulist

shannonrowbury1

shannonrowbury2

My favorite song for the week

Alex Goot – Taylor Swift “Mine” Cover

 

What have you been listening to?

sig

2 footprints:

Kelsey Ann said...

i havent been listening to any new music lately!! i did hear katy perry's teenage dreams which i didnt like but its catchy, not gonna lie lol.

xoxo

Katie ♥ said...

Love the playlists!!

My son and I have been loving Chris Brown's new song SOLO! Yes my son is a little stud for sure! Thanks for the sweet comment! xoxo

Post a Comment