Thursday, July 22, 2010

Winner Winner, Ice Cream Dessert?

snacks

P7190005

running copy outfit

P7200010 

run

Warmup: 1.7 miles @ 8:15 pace

Hill Workout: 15 min of hills, 1.83 miles.

Cooldown: 1.3 miles @ 8:20 pace

Total miles for the day: 4.83

othernews2

When I got back from my run, I got a phone call to babysit. So I had 30 minutes to get ready and was out the door!! I babysat from 11am – 3:30pm. The girls are so wonderful and I definitely don’t mind babysitting them!

 lunch2

image

Had Annie’s Mac and Cheese for the first time. I’m not too sure I liked it very much. There was a weird aftertaste of like pepper and it was overpowering. Not sure if that was the actual mac & cheese or something from the pot. No clue.

They live near alex so I went to his house afterwards.

dinner2

Alex’s mom ordered Dewey’s Pizza for dinner. I didn’t take a picture, but it’ll probably be leftovers soon so I’m sure you’ll see :)

othernews2

Afterwards we went to the VFW hall and played some bingo!!!

IMAG0140

I won $30 because I won a $60 game but someone else won at the same time, so I had to split it. Oh well, I doubled my money!!

THEN the last game which is a coverall. Max = $500, Min = $300.

Guess who won?!

IMAG0142

ALEX!!! haha, sorry for the poor quality. It was with my phone and I could tell he was embarrassed to be getting his picture taken when everyone was looking at him like “that stupid kid won the big game. jerk” Plus he was so giddy and excited he couldn’t stop shaking, so I blame him for the poor quality!

IMAG0141

I told him he was going to win before we even started the bingo day. He was getting bummed every game because he wasn’t doing so hot. I said “you’re going to win the big one” haha

snacks

Obviously you can tell I had some peanut butter m&ms up there.

We also came back and had ice cream since Dairy Queen closed at 10.

P7210025

 

Q: Have you ever won anything?
Q: Did you enjoy Workout Wednesday and Playlist Monday?
Just wondering if I should keep them around or if it is a waste of your reading hah.

sig

6 footprints:

Matt said...

Congrats to Alex. Hopefully he will spend some of that money on you ;)

Sammi said...

I love that your warm up is an 8:15 pace and your cool down is an 8:20 pace. Ridiculous. I'm jeeeealous.

I love the workout wednesday concept, I just didn't workout yesterday at all so I didn't participate! haha. I'm still working on catching up with the playlist monday post.

CONGRATS ALEX! :) & congrats Sam on winning $30!

misszippy said...

Let me add to your winnings--you won my CSN card giveaway, so you are on a roll! Email me and we'll get you all set.

Lisa @ I'm an Okie said...

what's your favorite z bar flavor?

Anonymous said...

i missed workout wednesday and playlist monday BUT i love the idea. so do it again :)

congrats on winning. winning is always fun :)

Anonymous said...

haha yup. from you :) thanks i got the stuff yesterday. i was on a winning streak last month! karma is great. i have been entering giveaways forever and never won and all of a sudden, i won 3-4 in a month.

Post a Comment