Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot Date Night

Yesterday

lunch2

IMAG0143

Burrito Supreme from El Tio Pepe, so yummmy!

snacks

IMAG0144

FROYO!!! First time ever!! I went with my good friend jenny.

othernews2

Then we went to Alex’s house where him and Brad were and we all went bowling! I had racked up some Free Game of Bowling cards from the job I used to work at Brunswick so we had some fun.

P7240002

haha not the best game but we all broke 100!! :)

dinner2

Alex and I went to Massa’s. An Italian restaurant we haven’t been too. It was incredible and we’ll definitely need to go again!!

 

IMG_8404

IMG_8401

We got dressed up for our hot date :)

P7240003

Cheesy Garlic Bread like usual!

P7240004

We both got salads. Italian and Chef I believe. The one on the left (chef) was the best and very very good!

P7240005

Tortelloni! BEST I have EVER eaten. So delicious. The sauce wasn’t heavy and thick like most are and I really liked that fact because it was better tasting.

Man I am still thinking of how good it was. Definitely mad that I left my leftovers in Alex’s fridge. :(

 

When we got back to Alex’s we watched Wimbledon and then hit the hay. Since we got home at 8 from dinner.

Today

 

breakfast2

IMAG0152

Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast while watching the Tour de France.

image

CAVENDISH!!!!! He is my favorite :)

Then Alex and I played Jenga

IMAG0154

Q: What are you up to today?

sig

4 footprints:

Anonymous said...

you two look so good together! and jenga is sooo much fun :)

i just took another 5.5 hour test so hopefully the rest of my day is relaxing? hahah probably not though knowing me :)

Unknown said...

super cute dress!!!

Anonymous said...

that cheesy bread looks so good!!! today i did a quick 5ish mile run and I am off to costco with the family and my bro has 2 baseball games. busy busy.

Matt said...

Sounds like a fun date night! I can't even remember the last time I went bowling!

I am working today :(

Post a Comment