Saturday, July 23, 2011

We Have a Winner + Self Hosting?

The winner of the Victoria’s Secret $10 gift certificate is…

winner2

winner1s

Congrats Miss Erosion! If you could send me an email  snthierry [at] gmail [dot] com and I can email the gift certificate code!

----------------------------------------------------------

I’ve been extremely busy with work, running and SELF HOSTING.

Yes, that is right, the blog is growing up. I have been moving blogger to wordpress and got my own domain etc. I’m doing the whole process by myself and I am very happy to say in one day the majority is all day. I just have to work on making it pretty and transferring the pages. So keep a look out for the move. It should be by tomorrow night or Monday!

In the meantime I saw that Blue Bunny makes FROZEN YOGURT! And I of course had to buy some.

IMG_9855

IMG_9857

So yummy and you definitely need to give it a try.

I haven’t taken any running pictures but here’s a break down so far:

  • Monday: off day
  • Tuesday: 4 mile tempo run. 1 mile warmup, 1 mile cooldown.
    Ideal Splits: 7:31 - 7:21 - 7:21 - 7:11
    Splits for tempo: 7:25 - 7:22 - 7:06 - 6:47
  • Wednesday: 3 mile run (was supposed to be 6 but I was ill)
  • Thursday: 7 mile run
  • Friday: 5.5 mile run

I’ll have more for you later!!

Q: Did you switch your blog over yourself or pay someone to do it?

Q: Have you tried Blue Bunny’s frozen yogurt?

2 footprints:

Anonymous said...

I haven't ever switched my blog to self hosting, although I could technically pay our IT director for hosting because he hosts several people's blogs at our company on a server. I work at a tech company so I'm pretty sure if I ever did, I'd have plenty of people to guide me through it. But really, not that many folks read my blog, so I don't think it's worth it, lol.

I just tried the Ben & Jerry's froyo recently and I love Blue Bunny ice cream so I bet I would really love their Froyo too! I'm going to buy some if I see it at the grocery store anytime soon. Yours looks super tasty!

A.L.

Louis Nachmansohn said...

Looks good gonna treat my self with some ice cream after my run!

Post a Comment