Thursday, February 17, 2011

Check out my pretty flowers!

I never showed you my pretty Valentine’s/Anniversary day flowers!

P2130083

My favorite part: The cute little hearts in the white flowers.

P2130085

I am not a fan of roses, because they don’t take much thought and when you think of Valentine’s Day, everyone gets roses. However, my favorite flowers are not in season during this time so Alex got ones we both like Smile My favorite flowers are sun flowers!

P2160098

This is me ready to tackle the day. Also saying “I wish I had money to afford jeans without holes” haha. Also my “I’m ready to dominate tomorrow in the 3k”

A picture does say a thousand words.

Anyway, yesterday’s running we had a very very very very easy workout.

6 x 200m

  • 3 @ 3k pace
  • 2 @ mile pace
  • 1 @ comfortable but quicker pace

I can’t remember my splits I think somewhere along the lines of 46 – 50 – 50 – 45 – 44 – 41

Don’t quote me on that, I didn’t time it.

Then a mile warm up and cool down.

EASY PEASY!

I get so excited on Thursday’s because I don’t have class on fridays and I can just relax!!! So bye!! Open-mouthed smile 

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment