Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

It’s feeling a lot like Christmas around here.

IMG_9097_thumb2

The Christmas tree is up, with lots of presents underneath! Looks like we’ve all been good. Something looks like it’s missing though…ah yes, the angel. She decided to quit after last Christmas. She said “I’ve had enough of these branches up my dress and will stand for it no longer.” So she is not there anymore Sad smile She will be missed.

 

IMG_9101_thumb2

My parents bought a new ornament for me! Isn’t it adorable? She even has an incredible short stride like I do. If only I looked that good when running hah.

61915_1563466334329_1465492353_14867[1]

My favorite ornament of course is this one. It’s basically the prettiest ornament on the tree…just saying. Not that I am biased or anything.

IMG_9102_thumb3

Some good eating has been happening since being at home.

IMG_9091_thumb2

Spaghetti that is perfectly cooked unlike school food.

IMG_9094_thumb2

Italian Meatloaf, one of my favorites. Meatloaf stuffed with parmesan cheese and mushrooms. Some salad and bread as you can see accompanied this delicious piece of meat.

IMG_9109_thumb2

Then this magnificent piece of food has been consumed twice thus far over break. Ling Ling Potstickers

image_thumb2 

From Costco of course.

Then of course I made a wonderful bracelet for my one of my favorite bloggy friends. Liz!! You should check out her blog, she’s got a ton of races planned for 2011 that I am anxious to see!! She bought a bracelet but unfortunately a hole occurred in the envelope and the bracelet fell out. So I made a new one with an even cuter button!! (I got a whole bag of cute buttons for bracelets.)

IMG_9104_thumb2

IMG_9106_thumb2

If you are interested in a bracelet of your own, just comment or email me at snthierry [at] gmail [dot] com

 

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far!!

sig_thumb1

0 footprints:

Post a Comment