Friday, November 26, 2010

Yoga Help Please?

Hot Topic: Yoga

image

[source]

For all of you that do yoga out there, I need help!!

Since I seem to always have some kind of injury, I figured adding yoga to my daily activities would be something that could be very beneficial for my running and body.

However, I don’t know where I should start.

 

If you have any suggestions on videos, websites or companies to contact to receive products, please let me know. I want to start as soon as possible.

I’ve read that these DVD’s are good ones to try:

Yoga Conditioning for Athletes DVD with Rodney Yee

The Athlete's Guide to Yoga: A Personalized Practice for Strength, Flexibility, and Focus

 

anyone tried these before?

 

Like I said, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

sig

PS: What all did you buy today for black friday!?

0 footprints:

Post a Comment