Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Experimenting

Alright, I’m experimenting with this blog post, so if some things look weird like bullets, or don’t look like bullets etc just ignore it! smile_teeth

dinnerpurple

beforeplate

PB020002

afterbowl

PB020005

PB020007

breakfastwithsun

PB020010

todolist


Student Dietetic Meeting
Lunch
Friendship Bracelet Making
Laundry
Lab Report
Print off Part 3 of Nutrition Project
Gluten Free Extra Credit Opportunity
Dinner
 

Hopefully those bullets turned out…I guess we’ll find out!

*If you want a friendship bracelet email me at snthierry [at] gmail [dot] com  heart 

sig

3 footprints:

sarah (SHU) said...

i think the bullets are SUPER cute! if you don't center it, they will line up, but it looks great either way :)

i think i somehow lost your blog but am glad you directed me to it again - it's so cute!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

I want a hotdog now!

Anonymous said...

hey girlie!!
ohh my gosh I have so many questions for you!! first: how are you?? second: how are the legs?! third: can you make me another bracelet?...the first one was so lucky, I need a marathon one! ;) I will send you another $card/any treats youve been wanting?
I hope all is well!!
xoxo!

Post a Comment