Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh The Pool Is Becoming A Daily Thing

run

Well, coach let me try to run today. Started running, the first few steps hurt and so I thought maybe it would work itself out...nope. Stopped and walked back. Frustrating and depressing. Went straight to the trainers and sat in my car until Katie got there. We did ultrasounds on both legs then did ice cup massage on both legs on a stretch.

.42 miles

breakfast2

PA060002

lunch

PA070003

PA070004

workout

Went to the trainers to get my legs taped again. Then went to drills.

Afterwards I went and aqua jogged for 45 minutes = 5 miles of running.

PA070011

My tape fell off on my left leg :(

dinner2

PA070012

PA070015

 

So tomorrow I will wake up and go to our workout…not sure if I will be running or not.

Injuries are very frustrating and I’m sure you can all agree!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment