Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh Dear!

Tuesday

run

2.08 miles of warmup and cooldown

Workout: 3 x 2000meters

Goal time: 8:35

Splits:

9:14

8:54

9:02

yes. nowhere near goal time. worst workout of the season for me so far. :(

total miles for the day: 5.83 miles

breakfast2

peanut butter crackers and clif z bar. my stomach was not enjoying anything in it the whole day.

lunch2

for lunch I ate unpictured cheeseburger and a few fries since my stomach was still upset

dinner2

PA050033 PA050034

*I did not eat the mashed potatoes and I only ate half the salad and half the biscuit. But I ate lots of spaghetti haha!

Wednesday

workout

Yes that’s right, no run :( Because of my shin pain and the workout yesterday, I got put into the pool to aqua jog for 60 minutes! All by myself :(

The athletic trainers put some kinesiology tape on my shin yesterday and it’s feeling pretty good today.

PA050002

Plus it’s water proof and can stay on for days. which = awesome. Hopefully coach will let me run tomorrow?

breakfast2

Clif bar before I aqua jogged then:

P9300023 P9300024

I also took my own peanut butter “Peanut Butter & CO’s White Chocolate Wonderful” yum.

todolist

* Student Dietetic Meeting
* Lunch
* Weightlifting
* Get stamps/mail bracelet
* Go over some chemistry problems
* LAUNDRY
* Look at the American Dietetic Association member application
* Dinner

 

Don’t forget about my bracelet giveaway!! Ends Sunday!

sig

0 footprints:

Post a Comment