Thursday, August 5, 2010

Workout Wednesday (Thursday) and Wisdom Teeth

workoutwednesday

Sorry I wasn’t here for workout wednesday, but tell me what you did anyway!!!

I obviously didn’t do anything because I got my wisdom teeth taken out!

IMG_8550

Got my bandage to prove it!

breakfast2

IMG_8542

IMG_8544

As much as I could get into my mouth!

lunch2

IMG_8546

Buttery mashed potatoes, yummmm!

 

snacks

IMG_8551

I attempted to make teeth with the syrup, epic fail.

dinner2

IMG_8555

More taters!!!

 

Hah sorry that was a boring post but I didn’t really do too much yesterday besides watch tv, did you hear about the morgans dvd and nap as well as eat.

Today I hopefully am getting the new Sims 3 Ambitions game as a get well present!! :D That’s what I’ll be spending my time doing!!!

I posted my giveaway in my giveaway side bar on the right up there, that way you can find it easier!

sig

2 footprints:

Matt said...

How long are you off of running?

Genesis said...

when i got my wisdom tooth taken out, they didnt give me enough numbing stuff and no matter how much more they injected I could still feel stuff. finally they just went with it and sliced my gums and I felt every little bit. I was in so much pain afterwards, but they gave me some serious pain killers, that I was thankful for :)

my workout yesterday was to lift the remotes to watch True Blood episodes that I missed.

Post a Comment