Monday, August 2, 2010

Playlist Monday

playlistmonday

Your songs from last week:

Enrique Iglesias – I Like it

any Fergie songs

Bailey ft Jodie Connor - Higher State

DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win

Lil John – Out of Your Mind

 

Sara Hall’s Running Hard Playlist

sarahallplaylist

To read more about each song and the actual article click here

 

My song choice of the week: LMFAO – Shots

It’s funny because I don’t drink at all, but this song has such a good beat.

 

Q: So what’s your song for the week?

sig

2 footprints:

Anonymous said...

hahah i love playlist mondays. it makes me smile a lot. i'm still digging enrique but i'm also loving that "dynamite" song by tiao cruz. i think you've put in on the list before though :)

Sammi said...

I've actually REALLY been digging LMFAO recently. I even bought their cd on itunes.
I have to agree with marathonmaiden about Dynamite. That song is awesome :)
Another one I'm liking right now is ridin' solo but I think that has more to do with the lyrics than the beat.
&&& lastly, Asher Roth "She don't wanna man" I need to find out how to put music on my phone so I can run to that one :)

Post a Comment